23.7.13

A new one... some reposts because blogger is weird, and some old school work/ internship stuff from a few years ago.

"Angler-maid" from a story I'm working on... I'm not sure what happened, but in the latest updates to blogger it looks like it left some of my images buggy... so I just thought I'd put them up again. In addition here's a samurai guy that I did for fun years ago during my internship at Blue Sky. There were a few more poses I did, one of which got posted on Cartoon Brew a bit ago (link), and the others ones I have to find... and then lastly, another image I was working on in my spare time during my internship about a kid getting lost in a forest. Based on something that happened to me back in the day.

6 comments:

Pagas said...

Belli!

Jake Panian said...

molte grazie!!

rvr said...

So much great work! I had never seen the boy in the woods before.

rebbaz royee said...

awesome dude! love the boy in the woods, reminds me of the beautiful forests I visited in Fontainebleau France.

Steve Hirt said...

Jake! Hey man- your stuff is blowing me away. I saw that elephant on my pintrest feed and I was like 'whaaaa...?!' Just so impressed. Keep up the great work and hope all is well. Take care, brotha.

Steve Hirt said...

Jake! Hey man- your stuff is blowing me away. I saw that elephant on my pintrest feed and I was like 'whaaaa...?!' Just so impressed. Keep up the great work and hope all is well. Take care, brotha.