29.8.13

I started the train painting a really long time ago... and then put it down for about a year and a half. I looked at it last week for the first time in a while. It was pretty gnarly, but I still liked something about it and needed a break from the image I'm currently working on (maybe I'll put it down for a year and a half too) so I went back in and re-worked it... the others are from projects I've been working on for a while. I always have several projects going, but I rarely show anything... :/

16 comments:

Steven Knudsen said...

Aw man, I love this one. The lighting is really great, I stared at this for a long time.

Ana said...

I always look forward to your posts! thanks for sharing!

Jake Panian said...

thank you both for your comments! :)

Kristy Kay said...

Yeah Jake, these are beautiful. You really should share more of your work!

Jake Panian said...

thanks kristy :)

Joe Tirasuwan said...

I really like the very first one on top!

Jake Panian said...

Thanks joe :)

rvr said...

Love these! I'm a big fan of the cowboy painting and its dark humor.

Ty Carter said...

Beautiful Jake!!

Jake Panian said...

Thanks rvr and Ty :)

Lucas said...

This is a great set :)

Jake Panian said...

tanks man! :)

Garrett Hanna said...

Your work is great! Can't wait to see more! :D

Jake Panian said...

Thanks!

Jack Yu said...

really enjoy looking at your work!

Jake Panian said...

Thanks Jack :)